ICPO Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
The International Centers for Precision Oncology Foundation (ICPO) is a German non-profit organization established in 2019 by leading medical and industry entrepreneurs. Recognizing a paradigm shift in cancer care from one size fits all to a personalized approach, the ICPO is helping build momentum to scale global patient access to Molecularly Targeted Precision Oncology to accommodate this shift. To scale patient access, ICPO aims to develop a network of International Centers for Precision Oncology organized in a Social Franchise model based on shared know-how, certified education, and design and process standardization enabling best clinical practice valid globally. Furthermore, the ICPO Foundation empowers its Centers network within a highly inclusive Community spearheading its model and living up to the Precision Oncology promise to be curative and abundant to all patients in need, irrespectively of region, country, or social status.
This role is for a qualified Marketing professional to join our team, more specifically someone passionate about personalized and innovative patient care, challenged by non-profit fund raising objectives.
- Prepare and implement annual marketing plan aligned with ICPO key strategic objectives and communication strategy plan
- Produce dedicated direct marketing material adapted to ICPO different target audiences including flyers, newsletters and pitching decks
- Organize ICPO presence (on site with booth or virtual formats) at international congresses and own events; and actively participate
- Draft new content for website including impacting visuals, animations and videos
- Identify new donors and curators prospects for fund raising; create donors profiles and strategies to open and leverage relationships
- Develop philanthropic investment prospectus with impactful strong storytelling
- Establish best practices in non-profit marketing and relationship fundraising for opmitized ICPO donor experiences
- Proven work experience as a marketing or communication or sales specialist
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills, including for presentations
- Hands on experience of events organization, incl. booth & reception planning and setup
- Knowledge of online & direct marketing and ability to learn non-for-profit specifics
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience in graphic design and content production is a plus
- BSc/BA degree in marketing or sales or public relations or communications or from relevant field
- Proficient command of English and German; other languages considered a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Opportunity to further develop the ICPO Members and Sponsors internationally and manage all related relationships while traveling internationally approximately 20% of the time.
- As an ICPO employee you will enjoy a truly international work environment as well as diverse projects offering an opportunity to demonstrate creativity and autonomy, as well as to join a great purpose for cancer patients.
You are welcome to send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download this job advertisement.