The International Centers for Precision Oncology Foundation (ICPO) is a German non-profit organization established in 2019 by leading medical and industry entrepreneurs. Recognizing a paradigm shift in cancer care from one size fits all to a personalized approach, the ICPO is helping build momentum to scale global patient access to Molecularly Targeted Precision Oncology to accommodate this shift. To scale patient access, ICPO aims to develop a network of International Centers for Precision Oncology organized in a Social Franchise model based on shared know-how, certified education, and design and process standardization enabling best clinical practice valid globally. Furthermore, the ICPO Foundation empowers its Centers network within a highly inclusive Community spearheading its model and living up to the Precision Oncology promise to be curative and abundant to all patients in need, irrespectively of region, country, or social status.
This role is for a qualified Community manager to join our team, more specifically a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events.
- Developing effective corporate communication strategies
- Crafting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with communication strategies
- Leading the Communications part of on-site and virtual events attended by several hundreds international participants from the medical world, such as patients advocates, industry, academia, investors and philanthropists
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Drafting content (including press releases) for mass media or company website
- Managing communications towards Foundation Members and sponsors
- Proven work experience as a community manager and/or as communications specialist
- Experience launching community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics, and to interpret website traffic and online engagement metrics
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills, including for presentations
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- BSc/BA degree in marketing or public relations or communications or relevant field
- Proficient command of English and German; other languages considered a plus
- Opportunity to further develop the 'ICPO brand' internationally and manage all communications stakeholders while travelling internationally for approximately 20% of the time.
- As an ICPO employee you will enjoy a truly international work environment as well as diverse projects offering an opportunity to demonstrate creativity and autonomy, as well as to join a great purpose for cancer patients.
You are welcome to send your application to: email@example.com
You can also download this job advertisement.