During our Inauguration in Bad Berka in December 2019, we had the pleasure of welcoming more than 190 participants from 6 continents and over 25 countries. During the three day Symposium, attendees were able to participate in more than 37 presentations.
Topics discussed during this three day event ranged from LU-177 Dosimetry, the challenges to classical statistical evidence-based medicine, the preclinical screening, clinical translation, and design of theranostic radiopeptides in nuclear oncology, and total-body position emission tomography.
Opening remarks were made by the following international organizations:
- IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency
- WARMTH (World Association of Radiopharmaceutical and Molecular Therapy)
- EANM (European Association of Nuclear Medicine)
- SNMMI (Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging)
- GIZ (Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit)
To take a look at the amazing speeches from our Symposium, please join us here https://vimeo.com/showcase/6663017. Thank you to all of our sponsors for making this event an immense success.