This year, as part of the 3rd ICPO Forum for Theranostics in Precision Oncology, October 12-13 2023, Garching Munich, Germany, the ICPO Foundation proudly announces the
2nd Maurits W. Geerlings Next Generation Award for outstanding research and contributions to Actinium-225 radiopharmaceuticals.
This annual award honors investigators who have performed groundbreaking work in their research.
This annual award honors investigators who have performed groundbreaking work in their research. The award is endowed with EUR 5,000 and ICPO invites the winner to participate in the 3rd ICPO Forum.
- Nominee is part of the next generation research community on Actinium-225
- Nominee belongs to an academic or public research institution
- Nominee demonstrates significant and original basic and/or applied research and/or medical contributions in the area of Actinium-225 radiopharmaceuticals innovation
- Nominee has excellent record of publications including peer-reviewed journal papers, review articles and/or issued patents
- Nominee has successfully been mentoring graduate students, postdocs, clinical staff members, visiting scientists, peers, etc.
The application documents should include:
- Cover letter describing own impact in the field of Theranostics (max. 3 pages, incl. graphics and bibliography related to Actinium-225 radiopharmaceuticals.
- CV including publication list (or as separate document).
- 1 to max. 3 additional letters of recommendation.
- Publication in the last 2 years (published in a peer-reviewed journal or submitted and accepted with written proof) in the field of Actinium-225 related sciences extending to Theranostics.
The application documents should be submitted no later than September 4, 2023 (23:59 CET). The successful applicant will be informed by email until September 30, 2023.